Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

RING No. 257

Today was a good but long day. Waking up this morning was pretty hard to do. I had a morning meeting with Kathleen, then a lunch break to Panera with Lori, then worked in the studio, then took a dinner break with Mallory at Taco Tontos (Had one of Dave's awesome creations, the Hillis), then more work in the studio. I am so super tired....I really want some ice cream right now....but I may fall asleep before I can go get some :)

Today's ring is made from a found piece of metal and a found heart ring that I cut down. I am not sure who gave me the heart ring......

Thanks for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: Found metal, found heart ring
Dimensions: 1 x 1.25 x .25 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment