Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

RING No. 243

This morning I uninstalled Microcosmic, the sculptural window display that April B. and I spent June creating. It was up for 2 months in The Downtown Gallery in Kent. It was a sad thing, but I spoke to a few people as i was in the process and they had very good things to say about our work. It felt good to get some really positive feedback. It made removing it a little easier.

I got to try the new Thai place in Kent today. It was really delicious. I encourage you to give it a try. The orange chicken is amazing (I asked them to spice it up to 2 pepper icons). Also, on the dessert menu, the ice cream is delish and so is the custard.

Today's ring is made of sterling silver and Macaw Feathers. The seller I got them from guarantees that they were obtained cruelty free.

Thanks for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: Sterling Silver, Macaw Feathers (Cruelty Free)
Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 2  inches








No comments:

Post a Comment