Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

RING No. 218

Today was the last day at the beach house. I can't believe a week has gone by! After everything was packed up and the place was clean, We all departed. My family went back home and Dave and I went to Isle of Palms and spent some time swimming in the ocean. It was awesome!....We then went to Charleston and ate a delicious lunch and walked around for the rest of the day. I absolutely love Charleston and the rich history it has. We got to go in some pretty cool shops...such as the Robot Candy Company! You must go there if you are ever in Charleston. Even though it rained toward the end, I had an amazing time and made some superb new memories. :)

As for today's ring....
On the 4th of July, Adam Krankowski brought me the game pictured below. Adam is an avid supporter of my rings, so when he asked me to make a ring out of this sentimental item for his birthday, I obliged.....Today is Adam's birthday! Happy Birthday Adam! I scribed in a birthday cake and cut it out. He got this game on his 12th birthday, so I put 12 candles on the cake to commemorate that. There is confetti floating around the cake. Again, Happy Happy Birthday Adam and thanks for all the support! :)

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Playstation Game, Wire, and Plastic
Dimensions: 3.5 x 4 x 3 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment