Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, August 26, 2011

RING No. 238

Last night I went out dancing with my friends in celebration of my birthday(which is today)(Also my dad's birthday!). I had a blast dancing the night away!

Today was a good day! I talked to my Dad, my Mom & Sid, my Sister, and best friend Brittney on the phone and hung out with Dave for a bit. He gave me some awesome gifts!!!! I love them all! One was an otter painting! and then 2 shirts that he put designs on for me.....and some mini gummis and Krabby patties and my very own T-bone!!!!! Some much awesomeness my head is gonna explode! hahaha :) We got Bob Evans foodies and then I went to work at the studio. The weather today was perfect for riding my bike. All together this birthday has been superb!

Today's ring is for my dad! Happy Birthday Daddy! :) He has been a huge supporter of my Ring-a-Day challenge since day 1 and I want to say thank you! It means alot!!!

My Dad has been a long time Star Trek watcher, so I decided to make a silver ring depicting the emblem from Captain Kirk's uniform. I enjoyed watching Star Trek (Original, Next Gen. and Deep Space Nine) with him as a kid. I hope your birthday was delightful Daddy! :) I miss you!!

Materials: Sterling Silver
Dimensions: 1.75 x 1 x .75 inches









No comments:

Post a Comment