Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

RING No. 215

Today's ring is made from driftwood that I found on the beach. The first photo is of the wood in its original found state. I carved the ring with an old swiss army knife and an exacto blade....and then filed it  a bit with my favorite wax file. I then sanded it and oiled it with some tanning oil! It smells like coconuty sunscreen!

So only a few days left until I depart the beach...It has been super fun...tomorrow we are going to play bingo! I am feeling very lucky! but we will see!.....I am also very excited to see Dave! He's coming in a day or so. Yippee!

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Driftwood
Dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 1 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment