Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

RING No. 222

I flew back to Ohio today. After Dave picked me up we went and got smoothies from Pulp. I haven't had a smoothie in like 3 weeks!......I unpacked a bit and took a long nap and then later went out to eat with Dave at Campesinos. It was delicious! Thanks Dave! :).....After that, we had root beer floats and watched The Fighter (Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg) It was a pretty good movie. I recommend seeing it, especially if you like boxing. Needless to say, it was a great day!

Tonight's ring is made from a paper tag Dave gave me. It came on a plush T Bone, the lovable yellow pup from Clifford. Thanks again Dave!

Materials: Paper
Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.75 x .5 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment