Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

RING No. 219

Today was a relaxing day. Slept late, lounged around, ate yummy food, watched TV and spent some time at my grandfather's house.

Tonight's ring is made from a few parts of a printer. I only have a few days left in the South. I will be glad to be back and have a studio at my fingertips. But then again it will only be for a few days because shortly I will be hopping up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to spend a week with my Dad, Step-mom, and sister.

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Printer chip, Rubber belt, found metal printer part, and thread
Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.25 x 1 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment