Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

RING No. 223

Today was a good day.....Got some unpacking done and a bit of cleaning too. Went grocery shopping and met Billy for a quick coffee break (green tea actually because I am off the caffeine!)......went home and perused a book about Yves Tanguy, wrote in my journal, and then went to the studio.

Today's ring is made from a goldtone barrette (bent backwards) that I am pretty sure Angie gave me and a fan from the inside of a laptop that Billy gave me. There is also sterling silver and steel in the ring. These metals serve as fasteners to hold the barrette and fan together. I have put photo of the fan below in its original form. Pardon the quality of that photo, I only had my camera phone with me at the studio. The fan moves if you blow on it. See the video below the second photo!

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Computer part, Hair Barrette, Sterling Silver, and Steel
Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.25 x .625 inches











No comments:

Post a Comment