Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

RING No. 177

Yesterday when I was in Cleveland with Billy, Todd, Melissa, and Brian, I found this piece of rusted steel on the ground. I drilled a hole in some plastic that I had poured last year (sparkly!) and then finalized it with cyanoacrylate.

The countdown is on! Only 4 days until April and I unveil our window installation at the Downtown Gallery in Kent, Ohio! We will be posting our images of the making on a new blog! I will put up a link on Thursday! Stay Tuned! We have worked very hard for the entire month of June to complete this challenge....

Thanks for reading!


Materials: found rusted steel, plastic, and cyanoacrylate
Dimensions: 3.25 x 1.5 x .625 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment