Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, June 24, 2011

RING No. 175

Today's ring is made from found objects. Thank you to William Rudder for the speaker wire, Pete Hurdle for the sequins, and Nikki Couppee for the plastic, steel, and aluminum. The screws and steel beads came from my personal collection of objects.

I am so unbelievably tired. I woke up at 8am today and worked at Kathleen's followed by a coffee break then I was off to work with April Bachtel until just now. What a long day! And it starts all over tomorrow! However, my schedule is not as packed as today's was.

Thank you for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: Steel, speaker wire, sequins, screws, plastic, and aluminum
Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment