Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

RING No. 160

What a long day...went for a run this morning and then worked the rest of the day tearing down wall paper with Nikki. It was hard work because the walls were so high and now my arms feel like rubber. Think I'll go sit in the basement for a while (it is so cool down there as compared to my sauna of a room in the attic).....
Today's ring is a bikini ring! I am constantly thinking about when I will get to go swimming and to the beach, so what better representation of summer and sunny fun than a two piece??

I got the fabric from a jacket that April brought into the studio for us to use in our window installation. I simply made a pattern from card stock, then cut it out of the fabric and sewed it together.

This ring (when not worn) reminds me of a 70's movie called "How to stuff a wild Bikini". If you have not seen it, I recommend you do! It is awesome! I loved it! [You can find it on Hulu]

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Fabric and Thread
Dimensions: 2 x 1.5 x .75 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment