Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

RING No. 169

Whew! Today was a long day! I woke up at 5:45 to pack my car and head over to Nikki's for the yard sale...We sat out in her front yard til 4pm! (sale started at 8am)....I got sunburned and I am so tired.....Sold a bit but not much...Went to Rays for that long awaited burger I have constantly been dreaming about! as well as Katie's Corner for some coconut cream pie ice cream!......Finally I got a chance to take a 3 hr nap which was awesome!...I felt like a crispy piece of red bacon trying to get cool in an oven.....hahaha well it wasn't that bad because I had the fan blowing the whole time...

Anyways...tonight's ring is made from sequins Pete Hurdle gave me. Thanks Pete!

Gearing up for Yard Sale part two which starts at 8am tomorrow! Wish me luck! especially because it is supposed to rain :(

Materials: Sequins, thread
Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x .5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment