Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Monday, June 13, 2011

RING No. 164

Worked all day with April Bachtel. Then we made fresh Pesto with Basil from Kathleen's garden! We then created the best pizza ever....Chicken, Mushrooms, Homemade Pesto, Homemade Alfredo Sauce, and 3 kinds of cheeses! We also had a salad with fresh lettuce from K's garden! Muy Delicioso!

I am so tired....I wish I could have slept 2 more hours this morning..But I am about to hit the sack early so I can wake up early to go work on Kathleen's living room with Nikki.

Tonight's ring is made from materials given to me by Sharon Dowell. She gave me the Tulle and pink plastic like raffia cord. I found thread in my studio and sewed them all together. Thanks Sharon!

Materials: tulle, plastic, and thread
Dimensions: 3.5 x 3 x 2.75 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment