Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, June 3, 2011

RING No. 154

Tonight's ring is a Word Search Ring! It was made from an old metal earring that Stephanie Cole gave me during Blossom. Thanks Stephanie! I used my Sakura Microperm pen to draw the letters on it. See if you can find the words! There are 10 total and they are words I use or hear frequently as well as words that I like. Thanks for reading and Goodnight!....I will edit this post and reveal the words and where they are in a few days!

Materials: metal earring, pen
Dimensions: (when laid flat) 2.75 x 1.25 x .125 inches







UPDATE! Matt Menees found all the words! They were: Sun, Energy, Dancing, Cupcakes, Hyper, Boo, Sugar, Cool, Five, and Sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment