Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

RING No. 161

I just got done at the Studio with April...It was a long and tiring day. However, we got a good bit done and made some real progress in terms of planning and problem solving. We went paper mache crazy! I cannot wait to take a shower, because I have it all over me!......

Today's ring is made from a TAB soda can. Thanks to Pete Hurdle who sent me a most amazing parcel in the mail!....I cut out the letters, cut a slit, and folded over a tab to secure it. Quick and simple....

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Aluminum
Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.5 x .75 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment